Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Charged HBOMax but ATT plan included it free

I haven't paid close attention. ATT/DirectTV plan should, according to ATT internet package, include HBOMax. I originally signed up for TV/Internet through ATT, not DirectTv. However for the past few months I've been paying for HBOMax apparently on the TV/DirectTV Portion of my bill despite it shoul

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

logging in

When I sign in to att and then to diect tv it keeps logging me out.

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

can't load Directv Stream App on chromecast or andriod tv(sony)

How come you can't load the directv stream app on android tv or chromecast? Is there a work around?

Question

Fast forwarding commercials

With the new version of direct tv stream, when you watch a show you have recorded, you can’t fast forward 15 seconds like you could before. Now you have to guess how long the commercials will last. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Question

Did the Directv Stream channel guide just change last night?

I'm using a Smart TV with an Amazon Firestick and everything was fine until last night. When using the channel Guide,  we used to scroll from the "A" channels backward to view the "V" and "T" channels or when at the bottom of the alphabet, we were able to keep scrolling further down so the "A"

Question

Accepted Solution

Some controls not visible on Chrome and Edge

For the past couple of days some of the controls and some of the control text are no longer visible when viewing DirectTV Stream on my PC using either Edge or Chrome. In the case of skip back, pause and skip forward, the controls in the middle of the screen, they are there but you cannot see them.

Question

Accepted Solution

Directv Stream Boxes - Cannot Connect Any

I switched from Directv to Directv Stream. Ordered 5 boxes. Tried them all on: an older LG TV, brand new smart TV, and an Insignia. I’ve re-booted, done a hard reset, changed my password, turned auto-sign-on off, tried wired vs wireless internet, done the hard reset 6x re-boot, 3 hours on the phone

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Red zone/ nfl Sunday ticket

Is directv stream ever going to get access to Sunday ticket or red zone channel

Question

DirectStream TV not working on laptop

After swithching to new DirectStream TV on my laptop, the video of Live TV does not work.  No channels work to watch any live or on demand 

Question

Customize Directv Stream Guide?

is there a way to customize the order of the channels when streaming on the app. Having them in alphabetical order is very frustrating.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.