Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
E
My Library access recordings

When I select a recorded show to watch the Direct TV Stream dialog box comes up with "Delete Recording". Gives me no option to watch the recording.  I have to go up, down, back, forward and return to finally get it to give me a dialog box that says "watch now".  Also, if I pause or close

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Accepted Solution

Change subscription

I just upgraded my package. Does anyone know how long it will take to update to the new package. I have logged out and back in but still my original package. Just wondering if anyone might know. Thanks

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Fire stick streaming issue

Anyone have any issues with fire stick streaming? I have direct tv stream on two tvs in my house and have the same issue on both. Whenever I turn on my tv to watch and start up direct tv stream, every time I receive an error "looks like we ran into some trouble loading this content. please try again

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

Looking to go from Uverse to Directv Stream

I currently have Uverse but looking to go with Directv Stream.  I want to try it out first before I turn in my Uverse equipment.  Can I run both services in my home for a month just to try directv steam out prior to committing to it?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Account

local channels again

I have seen various posts about getting local channels from home when out of town. The consensus seems to be that getting home channels on a pc is not a problem, but there are inconsistent opinions about devices that have location services (e.g., an iphone). Some have said that it is possible if you

Question

Accepted Solution

Identical saved recordings on different devices.

I have two AT&T streaming devices in my home. When a recording is saved on one device it displays on the other device that was not used to save the recording.  How do I separate the two?

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

All i see is the Directv Stream splash page. Is there a fix for this?

I have internet connection. I have done the speed test and it is strong. But, none of my streaming boxes are working. I have done the factory reset on all devices.

Question

'Not Connected to Home Network' -- have not changed location

I am running Directv Stream off of Roku sticks on multiple tv's in my house. I am again no longer allowed to have more than 2 tv's connected and the Directv Stream app says that I am not connected to my home network. I have previously 'set new home location' which fixed the issue for a short tim

Question

Accepted Solution

Hide Channels from Guide

I want to hide all the channels that I don't watch such as Disney, shopping etc.

Question

DIRECTV Stream App Error

Everytime I try to reopen the DIRECTV stream app, I get the “oops something went wrong” code: 50001-001. The only way to get it back to working is to uninstall and reinstall. This is becoming annoying.

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.