Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

4k quality

are there plans to offer 4k streaming

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Improved picture quality

I’ve noticed since near the time of the name change from AT&T tv to Directv streaming my picture quality on my new Samsung 4k has been greatly improved. Was the software improved on the refresh resets? Curious. Been with AT&T and Directv streaming since March 2021.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Streaming with streaming device or DIRECTV stream app

Ordered dIRECTV streaming and three streaming devices. Two of our TVs only had coaxial input no HDMI. Set up one TV with the streaming device no problem. Bought two new Samsung smart TVs (listed as compatible with DIRECTV streaming on website). Waited about 10 days for delivery and set up. When tryi

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Bally Sports South

Can anyone tell me what happened to Hawks game and other programming Sat night Oct 23?

Question

NFL game I want to watch not in guide based on my location

The “local” NFL team is programmed for the time/channel slot. I searched account profile & other setting to see if I could change my location, didn’t see anything.   Maybe location is based on billing address. Is there a trick to change location so that I can see preferred game?

Question

Channel content (show, movie, game, etc) title not visible unless viewing Guide unfiltered

Is there any way to get channel info to be visible in the Guide when using one of the filtered views (Favorites, Sports, Kids)? Most of the time slots just show the generic title like "College Football", or "HBO" when in a filtered view. The sub-title details are always visible in the unfiltered Gui

Question

Accepted Solution

how do you stop the scheduled recording with the app

directtv has changed my time zone but left my recording times the same. so nothing is recording at the right time. using the app or the fire stick, how can I delete my scheduled recordings so I can reschedule them.

Question

Can not sign in to direct TV streaming app

I get to the login page and the app won't let me click on username or password. When the keyboard appears, it only let's me type in password and not username. I deleted app and reloaded as well as reset my Amazon fire stick to default settings.

Question

No sound

No sound, no volume

Question

Accepted Solution

Streaming Device won't stream *some* Netflix shows

We have a new DirectTV account and have an AT&T streaming device for our TV. The issue is that with Netflix specifically, the device won't play *all* the programs.  For many shows, including most of the top shows, we just get an message that says "We're having trouble playing that program

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.