Announcements
Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

Direct TV streaming stalls intermittenty

I'm using the Samsung DirectTV Stream app Version 3.21.29101 on a Q90T UHD Smart TV with Google Fiber internet service (1 Gb) and a Cat5 cable connection. The streaming is interrupted briefly every 10-15 minutes for a few seconds which is very annoying.  This is not happening with any other s

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

Error Code 30004-003

Hello I have 5 Direct tv streaming boxes from att 3 at my location that is the billing address and 2 more at another location, not always  but lately 1 of the TVs at the other location keep getting a too many streams Error 30004-003. After testing all of the TVs today they all worked at the s

Question

CBS Black Scree

On CBS I the Orlando DMA I am getting a black screen very often it seems like several times a minute. I get it on IPad, Apple TV, and Roku devices. I also get it on my home network and on my phone hotspot.

Question

Unable to sign into the streaming app on my firestick

That User ID and password combination doesn’t match our records. check your entry and try again. [201] error message when trying to login.  Am able to log into the website no problem.  Not on the firestick Directv stream app.

Question

Can’t fast forward 15 seconds on DVR anymore

Anyone else super annoyed that you can’t quick fast 15 seconds on DVR?

Question

Streams

Is there a way to see who is streaming at one time? I have 3 streams available and last night it said they were all being used but that was impossible. I want to be able to see who/what is streaming.

Question

Record Specific Team

Hello - just came from YouTubeTV. They have a feature where you can record all games for specific teams no matter the channel (as long as the channel is in your package). Doesn’t seem like that is an option for DirectTV Stream. Would be a great feature if you could have your developers work on it. T

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Commercial Break in Progress

why do i get a blue screen with the DIRECTV logo and something that says..Commerical break in progress...it is a very annoying song that plays when it comes on......

Question

Can’t record with remote

When I try to record, a black box comes us and says there is a problem. It gives me the option to try again or exit, but neither button works and the black box remains on the screen until I reset the DirecTV box.

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Remove NBA PREVIEW CHANNELS

I hate that I have to scroll past 15 NBA Preview channels. I’m never going to buy the package. Can I get rid of it in my lineup? TIA

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.