Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV STREAM

DIRECTV STREAM

Ask and answer all of your streaming questions!
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(2729)
L
Home Location Setting

Anyone else having problems with their location setting. Every few months my home location setting gets knocked off so I have to set new home location so I can watch TV. have only 4 resets a year. Already had Directv reset it months back and took several days to do which is a joke. Came home last ni

Question

• DIRECTV STREAM Setup & Equipment

Jutter / Frame Rate issue.

Just got DirecTV Stream and am having an issue. When ever I use the DTV Stream Box and tune to a channel, say ESPN, or MLB or Fox News, if there are any graphics scrolling across the bottom of the screen, they are juddering, after about 10-11 seconds, it clears up, the scroll is nice and smooth and

Question

• Watching DIRECTV STREAM

direct tv steaming device and remote

The tv programing stopped, as it had 3-4 times this day. The "no network available" message came up. A reboot at the box had worked in these cases. In the last case I was asked to pick my network from the list provided, but the remote cant connect or make any changes what so ever (Batteries have bee

Question

Network Connection

I am streaming with AppleTV and DirecTV Stream. Every time I leave the AppleTV app and later come back to re-load the software, I get a message telling me that it is "having diffculty finding my network connection". The only way to work around this is to "Restart" the AppleTV though the System Prefe

Question

favorite customization

Can I set up different favorites for different people in the family? Can I change the channels in the pre-ordained categories (sprots, movies, kids, etc)?

Question

Record NFL games

What is the easiest way for me to tell my DirecTV Stream app to record all live NFL games that my subscription package carries? Do I have to request it individually for all 32 teams?  Do I have to do it individually for all broadcast networks?

Question

fighting with Network congestion.

Using brand new 4k fire sticks and fiber optic internet with speed of 500mbps from ATT I get, almost nightly, "Network congestion" on things I've recorded. This is just ridiculous. When this occurs it will sometimes knock you back about 30 minutes of previously seen content or it will skip a couple

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unreliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Constant Program Interruptions

How do I cure the constant program interruptions on my Wi-Fi connected TVs? Having to regularly press the restart button to get the signal back is irritating.

Question

Request a channel

Is there an email address or website where a customer can request that DIRECTV Stream carry a channel?  Thanks.  

Question

DTV Stream box having issues?

I have a Dtv Stream box---picture stopped and a popup said device offline. Restarted the box and it was taking forever to reboot. Went to my laptop checked my internet speed--was normal (410 mb/sec) Restarted my cable modem/router anyway --box came back online so I ran a network diagnostic test. Spe

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.