Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV Satellite

DIRECTV Satellite

Find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(178934)
R
Issues with DirecTV app and 3rd-party apps.

I'm a DirecTV satellite customer. As of yesterday, many of my channels are not showing up in the DirecTV app on my tablet and mobile phone.  Also, when I try to watch ESPN through the ESPN app, I get an error message after entering my DirecTV credentials.  (Both of these apps worked fine

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Missing channels on Directv App

Recently logged on to my DTV app, and noticed that I'm no longer getting several channels that I once received. I'm no longer getting any of my local market channels (NBC, ABC, CBS) or those local channels of the market which I'm traveling in. I used the app frequently while on my travels as it allo

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Receiver HR54-700

Is there a newer receiver as this was mfg in 2016 ?

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

PIP swap failure

1st off, the Genie "Help" section is trash. 2nd, I press Down arrow on my RC73 remote and only get the error DONG tone when I attempt to swap side-by-side shows. Moving the PIP to any of the other positions does not help. Please help me swap hockey games and quit giving me your DONG.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

remote unpaired

Last night my Directv RC 73 remote unpaired from my LG HLS 36w sound bar. I tried all codes   they didn't work. The Sony tv is paired. I reset the sound bar but it didn't work. It's happened a ftimes before but always repaired. The sound bar remote quit working too.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

Program remote

Model number 65UD7200 I cannot program my remote to control the volume on my new skyworth TV.

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

MGMHD

So, due to business changes, MGMHD is no longer available via DirecTV, yet we are not offered a reasonably comparable replacement. We do, however, get to continue paying for it in the "bundling" tier.  When will a reasonably comparable replacement service show up or a refund/lower tier cost be

Question

• DIRECTV Account

Recording "Stopped By Server"

I got a new Genie 2 install yesterday. Was told by the rep and the installer that this was a game-changing upgrade and I was going to have an amazing experience. I set up a recording of a basketball game - added my usual additional hour to the programming. Several hours later, I sat down to watc

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Missing NFL Playoff Games Because Of Issue Between DIRECTV and Local FOX Affiliate (WSFX)

I live in the Wilmington, NC area and the local FOX affiliate is WSFX. Since September, WSFX has refused to allow DIRECTV to broadcast their programming. As usual DIRECTV says that financial terms are the reason for the dispute with WSFX. So despite having the NFL Ticket, I have consistently missed

Question

• Watching DIRECTV

Using meter to align dish...

I am going to align a slimline 5lnb dish with the help of signal meter. Once I assemble the dish and attach the lnbs, I know I am not supposed to disconnect the lnbs after the dish is aligned. Therefore I will have to run a short 2ft piece of rg6 out of the lnb so I can put my meter inline between t

Question

• DIRECTV Equipment

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.
New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.